Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Lila Vanilla crochet baby set

This is my first attempt to crochet something for a baby. But it's for a good cause: tomorrow, my very new little neighbour girl will get baptized, so I crocheted during the week this set. I hope she, and especially her parents, will be delighted by what I managed to do. At least I know I am! Anyway, as I heard from my boyfriend, who is going to put on video the whole christening event, our neighbours are very fine people, so I really hope this will also be an opportunity to get in touch more often with them.



I got inspired from various sources:
1. Beanie
2. Dress
3. Booties

The choice of color was personal.
UPDATE FOR THE BEANIE: With the approval of Kinga from Myhobbyiscrochet,I wrote a free pattern for the beanie, which you can find here.

Thank you for your visit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment